Monday, October 05, 2009

My Mooncake Festival

Mooncake Festival or Mid-Auttum Festival just over last Saturday, 3rd September 2009.
My family have a small celebration at my grandparents's house.
Check out the photos.

I tired of using traditional latterns, it was so odd. I used a very special and very eye-catching lattern, the Jack-O-Lattern, usually people in Europe used it to celebrate Halloween. I celebrated Mooncake Festival using a Halloween Lattern. Hahaha. Whenever anybody passed through the house, they will looked stragely at it.
I bought it from "Toy'R Us" in Mid Valley. It is not only a lattern, but it can be a basket, u can use it to bath. Hahahaha~~~~





A Love Shape??? I think it is a Hello Kitty's Head shape. Haiz...... My seni fail lorh~~~ Can't even make a beautiful love shape......



Somebody call 911
Shawty fire burning on the dance floor
Whoa
I gotta cool her down
She won't bring the roof to ground on the dance floor
Whoa
She’s fire burning, fire burning on the dance floor
That little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floor
Shes fire burning fire burning on the dance floor
That little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floor
Fire burning fire burning

Hahaha, it's just me the naughty boy who burnt those latterns.

No comments: